Reva Barbera d'Alba / 2018 / 750mL
Stock Left
Arrow Left

Reva

Barbera d'Alba / 2018 / 750mL

Tasting Note

Happy is the vintner who finds a ferret's footprints near his Barbera vines. In fact, since ancient times in Langa, this is an indication of an excellent vintage year.

One thing is certain: a glass of Barbera holds the verve and gaiety of this amusing animal.

Grape variety:

Barbera 100%

Plant density:

4,500 vines per hectare

Type of harvest:

manual

Soil:

clay and clay-sandy

Vinification:

Spontaneous fermentation on the skins in stainless steel tanks for 30 days. 70% malolactic fermentation takes place in oak barrels and the remaining 30% in used tonneaux and barriques.

Ageing:

12 months in wood, with subsequent bottling in November

Ageing potential:

15 years and more

Production:

6,500 bottles

Recommended Serving temperature:

18-20° C

Tasting Notes:

Full, well-structured, enveloping, long taste.

Aromatic bouquet with hints of red berries, candied and preserved fruit in spirits, and spices.

Full and fresh in the mouth, it is a highly drinkable wine.


Reva Barbera d'Alba / 2018 / 750mL
Stock Left
per single - $62.00

per 6 bottles - $55.80

per 12 bottles - $49.60

Tasting Note

Happy is the vintner who finds a ferret's footprints near his Barbera vines. In fact, since ancient times in Langa, this is an indication of an excellent vintage year.

One thing is certain: a glass of Barbera holds the verve and gaiety of this amusing animal.

Grape variety:

Barbera 100%

Plant density:

4,500 vines per hectare

Type of harvest:

manual

Soil:

clay and clay-sandy

Vinification:

Spontaneous fermentation on the skins in stainless steel tanks for 30 days. 70% malolactic fermentation takes place in oak barrels and the remaining 30% in used tonneaux and barriques.

Ageing:

12 months in wood, with subsequent bottling in November

Ageing potential:

15 years and more

Production:

6,500 bottles

Recommended Serving temperature:

18-20° C

Tasting Notes:

Full, well-structured, enveloping, long taste.

Aromatic bouquet with hints of red berries, candied and preserved fruit in spirits, and spices.

Full and fresh in the mouth, it is a highly drinkable wine.


Region

Piemonte

Country

Italy

Size

750mL

Vintage

2018

Loading...

Find Your Suburb

Postcode

Delivery Speed

Delivery instruction

Add delivery instruction (optional)

Change Address

OR
Temporary Address

Addresses

Add new address

Check out as a guest

Because we offer a same day delivery service and
you have ordered more than 1.5L,
we first need to verify that you are over 18 years of age.

Just one more thing

Password
Please enter a password.
Confirm Password
Please confirm your password.
You must agree to our Privacy Policy
Already have an account? Sign In

Hey, let's sign you in

Email Address
Password

New here? Create your account

All fields are required

First Name
Please enter your first name.
Last Name
Please enter your last name.
Mobile Number
Please enter your phone number.
Date of birth You must be 18+
Please enter your DOB.
Email Address
Please enter your email.
Password
Please enter a password.
Confirm Password
Please confirm your password.
You must accept the Terms & Conditions
You must agree to our Privacy Policy
Already have an account? Sign In